Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Post After Surgery

It's the day after my surgery and I'm dictating this blog to Matt who is handling the technical aspects of my blogging for a while.

The operation went well. They replaced one valve and fixed the other. And for the first time in my life, I don't have a heart murmur. It also seems that I've got a career in stand up comedy as long as I make sure I come out on anesthesia. I've generally felt good except for some pain today. And I did just have my first solid food.

More to come when I am more active.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see even a 2nd-party blog from you, and very pleased to know that things went well. I'll be checking on your progress...
    JoAnn Sager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that the surgery went well--and you're entertaining the staff too!

    Helen Ewan

    ReplyDelete